Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

5.2.2017

RELAXING BREAKFAST





Hi guys, It's a really nice and relaxing Sunday, haven't had one of those in a while. Just love myself avocado on toast with tomatoes and some salt and pepper. The berries with some curd was also really good. Tomorrow I have my last exam, finally. Last week I had four exams three in math and one in Swedish. I feel like all of them went really well and I hope for the best. Next Friday is also the first half of my Swedish final so I'm a little nervous for that, but I think it's going to go okay. It's only four months left of school and I think the time is going to fly by, (hopefully). Have a realaxing Sunday everybody. 

Moikka kaikki, on todella mukava ja rentouttava sunnuntai, ei kyllä ole ollut pitkään aikaan näin mukavaa. Rakastan avokadoa leivän päällä tomaatien ja suolan ja pippurin kera. Marjat rahkan kera oli myös tosi hyvää. Viime viikolla mulla oli neljä koetta, kolme matikassa ja yks äidinkielessä, (ruotsissa). Tuntuu siltä että ne menivät kaikki aika hyvin ja minulla on viimeinen äikän koe huomenna, toivotaan parasta. Ensi perjantaina on ensimmäinen puolikas äikän kirjotuksista, niin olen vähän hermostunut, mutta uskon kyllä että se menee ihan hyvin. On myös vain neljä kuukautta jäljellä koulua ja toivon että aika tulee menemään nopeasti. Mukavaa ja rentouttavaa sunnuntaita kaikille.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti