Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

17.5.2016

SPRING OOTD




 




Shirt- Holebrook
Pants- Only
Jacket- Holebrook
Bag- Mango
Shoes-


Hi guys, guess what, OMG twenty one pilots are going on a tour and they are coming to Finland on the 25th of October and I got myself a ticket, omg I still can believe it. :D
I have two weeks left of school, and it's going so slow, I have my other math test tomorrow and the I have to weave a blanket and then it's technically over. When you look back, the time has gone by so fast and I only have one year left of my studies here and then I can leave. It feels like I just started first grade and everything was new, and suddenly two years flew by, (hopefully the third will too). Have a nice Sunday, you all. <3

Moikka kaikki, OMG arvatkaa mitä Twenty one pilots on tulossa suomeen 25 lokakuuta ja onnistuin saamaan lipun, en vieläkään usko sitä. :D
Minulla on kaksi viikkoa koulua jäljellä, aika menee niin hitaasti tällä hetkellä, minulla on huomenna matikan koe ja sitten minun pitää kutoa pleedi valmiiksi ja sitten kaikki on teknisesti ohi. Aika on mennyt tosi nopeasti kun katsoo taakseppäin ajassa ja minulla on vain vuosi jäljellä ja sitten pääsen pois täältä. Tuntuu siltä kuin olin juuri aloittanut ensimmäisen vuoden ja kaikki oli ihan uutta, ja yhtäkkiä kaksi vuotta meni ohi, (toivottavasti kolmas vuosi tulee myös menemään yhtä nopeasti). Hyvää Sunnuntaita kaikille. <3
Love, Bella





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti