Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

14.11.2016

STUDIYNING/WORK




Hi guys, as I've told you before I'm doing an internship at an interior decorator, and my two months are almost over, the time flew buy really fast and I've learned a lot of new things that I'm so happy about. I'm working on a lot of things at the same time that I'm quite exited about, but at the same time a bit nervous. In the picture above you can see my Kate spade calendar that is just amazing, I'm doing a review post on that a little later, but I really like it. The only thing that was a little struggle in the beginning was the layout, but I got used to it in no time, and now I can't live without it. Here in Finland it's already snow everywhere, and I'm even exited for Christmas this year, even though I'm celebrating it a few week earlier, the same as last year, but still. The darkness did bring a bit of a struggle for the mornings, but I've gotten into a good rhythm for the mornings, and I'm really proud of myself. I got the inspiration from a Swedish youtuber called wilma, go check her out if you want to find inspiration for a positive morning routine. Wish you all a good Monday.

Moikka kaikki, kuten olen aikaisemmin kertonut, niin olen tällä hetkellä työharjoittelussa, ja kaksi kuukautta on kohta lentänyt ohi erittäin nopeasti. Olen oppinut paljon uutta joka ilahduttaa minua aika paljon. Minulla on aika paljon tekeillä tällä hetkellä joista olen tosi innoissani, mutta myös vähän jännittynyt. Kuvissa yläpuolella näette minun Kate Spade kalenterin joka on erittäin ihana, teen siitä vähän myöhemmin arvostelun, mutta olen tällä hetkellä tosi tyytyväinen. Ainuut asia joka oli alussa vähän vaikeaa oli textin asettelun tottumiseen, mutta totuin silti aika nopeasti, ja nytten olen ihan kiintynyt siihen. Täällähän on tullut ihan hervottoman paljon lunta marraskuun aikana, ja olen jopa innostunut tän vuoden joulunvietosta, vaikka vietänkin sen taas pari viikkoa etuajassa. Pitää kyllä vähän sinnitellä aamuisin pimeyden takia, mutta olen yllättäen pääsyt aika hyvään aamurutiiniin, ja olen todella ylpeä itsestäni. Sain vähän inspiraatiota ruotsalaiselta youtuberilta wilmalta, menkää kattoo jos haluatte vähän positiivistä inspiraatiota teidän aamurutiiniin. Toivotan teille kaikille hyvää maanantaita.
Love, Bella


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti