Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

31.10.2016

KENT








Hi guys, so on Friday me, my sister and dad went to the Kent show at Hartwall Areena in Helsinki, and if you don't know who they are, they are a Swedish band that started in the 90s and are having their goodbye tour, because they are stopping making music. I've been listening to their music since I was a little girl, at home with my family, and I'm still listening to them, cause they are so good. I really loved the concert, they played all amazing songs, and we had so much fun, but the only thing that I didn't like was the rest of the audience that looked like they didn't give a shit, I felt so bad for Kent, trying to hype everybody but everyone just sitting and looking bored. I understand that most of the people were adult, like around forty, but still my dad's about forty and he stood up, clapped and looked like he was giving a shit. But all in all I loved the concert. On Saturday I went to a party for my best friends 18th birthday and we had a lot of fun, and on Sunday I just chilled, so that's why this post is coming up today. Hope you have all had a good Monday, talk to you later. 

Moikka kaikki, perjantaina siskoni, isäni ja minä menimme Kentin concerttiin Hartwall arenalla, ja jos ette tiedä ketkä he ovat, niin he ovat ruotsalainen bändi joka yhdistyi 90 luvulla ja pitävät heidän jäähyväis kirtue, koska he päättivät lopettamaan musikin teon. Olen kuunnellut heidän musiikkia lapsesta asti, kotona perheeni kanssa, ja kuuntelen vieläkin heitä, koska pidän heistä vieläkin. Rakastin konserttia, koska jokainen biisi jonka he soittivat oli hyvä, ja meillä oli tosi hauskaa. Ainuut asia josta en pitänyt oli loput yleisöstä jotka ei näyttänyt siltä kun välittäväsivät yhtään konsertista. Säälin Kenttiä tosi paljon kun yleisö ei ollut messissä. Ymmärrän että suurin osa ihmisistä olivat aikuisia noin neljänkymppisiä, mutta niin isänikin ja hän piti hauskaa. Mutta kaikki kaikessa niin olin erittäin tyytyväinen konserttiin. Lauantaina kävin parhaan kavirini 18 vuotis synttäreillä, ja meillä oli tosi hauskaa, ja pidin vain ihan rennosti sunnuntaina, niin sentakia tämä postaus tulee vasta tänään ylös. Toivottavasti teillä on kaikilla ollut hyvä maanantai, nähdään myöhemmin.
Love, Bella


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti