Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

1.4.2017

SPRING OUTFIT


  
 




Hi guys, so I'm really happy that it's starting to get warmer and looking more like spring, unfortunately not at the moment, because it's raining, but a few days ago it was almost ten degrees outside and the sun was even shining. I'm so excited for spring and all the different outfit options, because in the winter you kind of just have to think about keeping yourself warm. I was so excited when I say that The Weekend was releasing his own collection with H&M, I don't care that it was on the men's side, I think this jacket looks good on me despite the fact it a men's jacket. The shirt I'm wearing is from a Swedish brand called Hickap, I really like their stuff, the clothes and especially the makeup. 
I'm so happy that I've already got some things done, like the finals, and I'm actually kind of proud of how well I did, and I hope I'll get the marks that I think I'll get. I also cut my hair a little shorter a while back, and I'm really satisfied with how it turned out. I've also been getting my nails done for a few months now and I've noticed that my confidence has been boosted just with a little thing like getting my nails done. Hope you are all having a great start for the weekend. 

Moikka kaikki, olen niin iloinen että vihdoinkin alkaa sää menemään vähän lämpimämpään suuntaan ja alkaa myös näyttää vähän enemmän keväältä, valitettavasti ei tälää hetkellä, koska ulkona sataa, mutta pari päivää sitten oli melkein kymmenen astetta ulkona ja aurinko jopa paisto. Olen tosi innoissani keväästä ja kaikista ihanista asukokonaisuuksista, koska talvella haluaa vain pysyä lämpimänä eikä ole niin paljon valinnanvaraa. Olin niin iloinen kuin  näin että The Weekend oli tehnynt yhteistyön H&M:n kanssa, en kyllä välittänyt että se oli miesten puolelle, mielestäni tämä takki sopii silti päälleni hyyvin. Paita on ruotsalaiselta merkiltä nimeltä Hickap, tykkään tosi paljon heidän asioista, vaatteet ja erityisesti meikistä.
Olen tosi iloinen että olen saanut vähän asiota tehtyä, kuten kirjoitukset, ja olen ylpeä itsestäni miten hyvin ne meni, ja toivon että saan numerot mitkä luulen saavani. Olen myös leikannut hiukseni vähän aikaa sitten ja olen tosi tyytyväinen. Olen myös käynyt huollottamassa kynsiäni ja olen tosi iloinen siitä miten paljon se on nostattanut mun itsetuntoa. Toivotan teille kaikille hyvää viikonloppua.
Love, Bella



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti