Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

19.9.2015

A POP OF PINK



Hi, so today we went out and ate at this great Italian restaurant because my sister is turning 20 tomorrow. The salad was so amazing and delicious and the risotto had red pesto, so that was something delicious and different. My sister had the pasta with some clams, and I got to taste them and it was so good. :) 
After the food we shopped a little and I got these new gym shoes, I chose the black and white ones because I thought that they went whit the most of my gym clothes.

Moikka, tänään menimme ulos syömään italialaiseen ravintolaan koska siskoni täyttää 20 vuotta huomenna. Salaatti oli ihana ja maukas, ja risotossa oli punaista pestoa, niin se oli jotain hyvää ja erinlaista. Siskoni otti pastan missä oli simpukoita, ja minä sain maistaa niitä ja ne oli tosi hyviä. :)
Ruoan jälkeen kävimme vähän kaupoissa ja mä sain uudet ihanat Niken salikengät, otin musta/valkoiset koska päättelin että ne käy sitten kaikkien salivaatteiden kanssa. 



Shirt- Holebrook
Cardigan- Cubus
Jeans- Michael Kors
Leather jacket- Jennyfer (from Slovakia) 
Scarf- Gina Tricot
Shoes- Duffy
Bag- Guess
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti