Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

27.9.2015

DINNER





 
 

Blouse- Noa Noa
Pants- Noa Noa
Scarf- My mothers old
Shoes- Nike
Bag- Benetton

Hi, yesterday I had dinner with my mother and it was so nice to see her and talk about everything. And last Sunday I had dinner with my dad because he was going abroad again so wee wouldn’t be able to see for a couple of weeks. Here’s the outfit from last Sunday, because I didn’t have time yesterday to take any photos for you.

Moikka, eilen kävin päivällisellä äitini kanssa ja se oli tosi ihanaa nähdä häntä ja puhua kaikesta kivasta. Ja viime sunnuntaina kävin isäni kanssa ulkona syömässä koska hän oli l’htemässä ulkomaille taas ja emme nähtäis pariin viikkoon. Tässä on asukuvani viime sunnuntailta koska minulla ei ollut eilen aikaa ottaa mitään kuvia. 

Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti