Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

25.10.2015

BEIGE & BLACK







Shirt- Noa Noa
Pants- Desigual
Cardigan- Cubus
Scarf- Mothers old
Bag- Mango
Shoes- Convrese

Hello everybody, so yesterday we had this girls night with my sister and it was so much fun. We ate a lot of good food and watch lots of movies.We decided to grab some air, so we took a walk in the woods which was very nice. As I've already probably said I love fall and it's my favorite season of the year. I tried to make an outfit that wasn't that depressing so I put this together and I quite like it. I love the detailing on the shirt, what do you think?

Moikka kaikki, eilen pidimme siskoni kanssa tyttöjen ilta tosi pitkään aikaan ja se oli tosi kivaa. Soimme aika paljon ja katsoimme paljon leffoja. Halusimme vähän raitista ilmaa niin kävimme pienellä kävelyllä metsässä. Olen jo varmaan maininnut että syksy on lempi vuodenkausi. Yritis saada yhteen asun joka ei olisi niin masentava joten sain tämän aikaiseksi. Rakastan paidan yksityiskohtia, mitäs te pidätte?
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti