Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

18.10.2015

FALL OUTFIT

 
 




 


 Shirt- Crocker Apparel
Pants- Cubus
Jacket- Holebrook
Socks- Holebrook
Shoes- Duffy
Scarf- Bik Bok
Bag- Guess


 
Hi, so yesterday we took a trip to see my grandparents, it was very nice. We ate a lot and had so much fun, just like your supposed to do at your grandparents house. I really like my grandmothers caramel cake it's really delicious. My grandpa is seriously the funniest person, because you can't be around him without laughing your guts out. :D
Fall is my favorite season of the year and this grey jacket is my favorite fall peace. It's really comfortable but still looks chic, find it here. It's the last day of my autumn holiday and next week is going to be really busy, but I'm gonna try to post something anyways. Comment down below if you liked the outfit. Have a nice evening. <3

Moikka, eilen otettin pikku reissu isovanhempieni luo, se oli tosi ihanaa. Syötiin inhan sikana ja pidettiin tosi hauskaa, niin kun on tarkoitus tehdä isovanhempien luona. Tykkään tosi paljon isoäitini karamelli kakusta se on tosi maukas. Isoisäni on maailman hauskin ihminen, hänen läheisydessä ei voi olla ilman että nauraa itsensä kuoliaaksi. :D
Syksy on lempi vuodenaikani ja tämä harmaa takki on lempi syysvaatteeni. Se on tosi mukava ja chic, voit löytää sen tästä. Tänään on vika syysloma päivä ja ensiviikolla tulen olemaan tosi kiireellinen, mutta yritän silti postaa jotakin. Kommentoikaa alas jos piditte asustani. Mukavaa iltaa kaikille. <3
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti