Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

7.10.2015

CARROT CAKE



 






4 dl     grated carrots ( about 4 pcs )

3 dl     flour

2 tsp.  baking soda

1 tsp.  vanilla sugar

1 dl     brown sugar

1 dl     sugar

¼        pinch of salt

1 dl     oil

1 dl     milk

1         egg



1.     Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.

2.     Mix all the  wet ingredients together in a different bowl.

3.     Mix the dry ingredients into the wet slowly while blending.

4.     Put baking margarine on the inside of the mold you’re using and the put breadcrumbs into the mold so much that it sticks to all the sides.

5.     Pour the mix into the mold.

6.     Bake it in the oven in 200 °C for about 40 minutes.



Garner



200g cream cheese I recommend vanilla or lemon.

1 dl icing sugar



I’ve wanted to bake something for a long time and now I finally got myself to do it. My specialty is carrot cake, me and my mother used to bake it quite a lot when I was little. I like it even more then chocolate cake and I LOVE chocolate cake. I also like to think that it’s a bit healthier than a chocolate cake. I use this recipe that my mother changed a bit and I haven’t found anywhere anything like it. I hope you liked the recipe and have a great week :)


4 dl     porkkanaraastetta ( noin 4 kpl )

3 dl     vehnäjäuhoa

2 tl      leivinjauhetta

1 tl      vaniljasokeria

1 dl     fariinisokeria

1 dl     sokeria

¼ mm suolaa

1 dl     rypsiöljyä

1 dl     maitoa

1         kananmuna



1.     Sekoita kaikki kuivat ainekset yhteen.

2.     Sekoita kaikki märät ainekset eri kulhoon.

3.     Sekoita kuivat ainekset märkiin aineksiin hitaasti sekoittaen.

4.     Levitä leivin margariinia vuoan reunoille ja lisää korppujauhoa vuokaan niin että se tarttuu kaikkiin sivuihin.

5.     Kaada seos vuokaan.

6.     Paista uunissa 40 minuuttia 200 °C.





Kuorrute:



200g turejuustoa ehotan vaniljan tai sitruunanmakuista.

1 dl tomusokeria



Olen halunut leipoa jotain tosi pitkään aikaan ja sain vihdoinkin itseni leipomaan. Erikoisuuteni on porkkana kakku, mitä mulla ja mun äidillä oli tapana leipoa kun olin pieni. Pidän siitä jopa enemmän kun suklaa kakusta ja mä Rakastan suklaa kakkua. Tykkään myös ajatella että se on vähän terveellisempi kun suklaa kakku.  Käytän yhtä ohjetta jota mun äitä on vähän muokannut enkä ole mistään löytänyt mitään vastaavaa. Toivottavasti pidätte ohjeestani, hyvää viikon jatkoa :)
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti