Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

18.7.2015

A LITTLE GIRL'S BIRTHDAY PARTY




For once my dad looked presentable :)

Kerrankin isäni näytti edustavalta :)

 

Blouse- H&M
Sweater- Gina Tricot
Skirt- Benetton
Shoes- Noa Noa
Necklace- Edblad
Watch- Guess
Wallet- Guess

And the birthday girl had a really pretty outfit on :)

Ja syntymäpäiväsankarilla oli hyvin hiano asu päällään :)




 Today we went to my parents goddaughter's birthday party. The birthday girl reminds me a lot of myself in that age :). 
All the food was really delicious and all the pastries were made by her very talented big sister. Every time I visit the family I drink lots of coffee because they make the best black coffee I've ever tasted. It was nice to have a day of from work and see my family too.

Tänään kävimme juhlimassa vanhempieni kummityttären syntymäpäivää. Syntymäpäiväsankari muistuttaa paljon minua tuossa iässä :). 
Kaikki ruoka oli tosi hyvää ja kaikki leivonnaiset oli syntymäpäiväsankarin isosiskon leipomia. Joka kerta kun käyn perheen luona kylässä juon paljon kahvia koska he tekevät parasta mustaa kahvia mitä olen ikinä juonut.  Oli myös tosi mukavaa pitää vapaapäivä töistä ja nähdä perhettäni myös.

Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti