Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

10.7.2015

MY BIRTHDAY

 


Me and my sister, she is such a lovely person and my talented photographer. 

Minä ja siskoni, hän on niin ihana ihminen ja lahjakas valokuvaajani.

 

Dress- Noa Noa
Jacket- Lee
Shoes- old (no idea)
Bag- Guess
Sunglasses- Ray-Ban 
Earrings- Guess
 Watch- Guess



 

Dress- Benetton
Shoes- Benetton

So yesterday was my birthday, the birthday I will remember for the rest of my life. It started with breakfast, the most important meal of the day. After breakfast we hopped in the car and drove off to Switzerland.  Now I can add a new country to the list of countries I’ve been to. We drove under two hours to St. Moritz, an amazing city and everything was so beautiful there. When we drove back we stopped on the way in the village of Livigno, where we ate some food and shopped a bit. At the hotel we got ready for dinner and I put on this really nice dress I’d bought in Livigno. At the dinner we ate three courses of great food and when we came to the desert they shut the lights and started singing happy birthday to me, while bringing the cake, witch you can see is so nice, and it was delicious too. It was really the perfect day.

Eilen oli syntymäpäiväni, päivä jonka tulen muistamaan loppuelämäni. Päivä alkoi aamiaisella,  joka on minusta päivän tärkein ateria. Aamiaisen jälkeen hyppäsimme autoon ja ajoimme Sveitsiin. Nyt voin lisätä uuden maan listalleni. Ajoimme St. Moritziin alle kahdessa tunnissa, hämmästyttävän kaunis kaupunki. Kun ajoimme takaisin pysähdyimme matkalla Livigno nimiseen kylään, missä söimme ja shoppailimme vähän. Hotellilla valmistauduttiin illallista varten ja laitoin päälle uuden mekon jonka olin ostanut Livignossa. Illallisella söimme kolme ruokalajia hyvää ruokaa ja kun pääsimme jälkiruokaan valot sammutettiin ja kaikki alkoivat laulamaan ‘’happy birthday to you’’ samalla kun kakku tuotiin sisään.


Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti