Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

7.7.2015

ITALY DAY 1




We stopped at a gas station in Sondrio.

Pysähdyimme bensa-asemalla Sondriossa.



Then we had a bite in Tirano.

Sitten söimme lounasta Tiranossa.

Shirt- Noa Noa
Pants- Noa Noa
Shoes- Noa Noa
Bag- Lilly of Sweden
Watch- Guess  

I’ve decided to start a blog.  I’ve thought about it over a year and I’m finally doing it. Fashion has always been very important to me, so I thought that a blog would be a great idea. I will be blogging a lot about my personal style and maybe a little food and workout too. At the moment I’m on a trip to Italy with my family so I’ve had many opportunities to take pictures. We are living at this really great hotel called Hotel Cepina three kilometers from Bormio in the Alps. The hotel serves the best food I’ve ever eaten and the views are so beautiful, with the big green mountains and cute houses. We arrived at the hotel two days ago, after we'd flown from Helsinki to Milan and then driven all the way up here. On the way we stopped and had some time to shoot pictures of my outfit that day. 


Olen päättänyt aloittaa blogin. Olen harkinnut asiaa jo yli vuoden ja aloitan sen vihdoinkin. Muoti on aina ollut tosi tärkeätä minulle, niin ajattelin että blogi olisi hyvä idea. Tulen bloggaamaan paljon omasta tyylistäni ja ehkä vähän ruokaa ja treeniä siinä samalla. Tällä hetkellä olen lomamatkalla Italiassa perheeni kanssa niin minulla on ollut monta hyvää mahdollisuutta ottaa kuvia. Asumme Hotel Cepina nimisessä hotellissa noin kolme kilometria Bormion keskustasta alpeilla. Hotelli tarjoaa parhaimman makuista ruokaa mitä olen ikinä syönyt ja näköalat ovat niin kauniita, isojen vihreitten vuorien ja suloisten talojen kera. Saavuimme hotellille kaksi päivää sitten, lennettyämme Helsingistä Milanoon ja ajettuamme koko matkan ylös. Matkalla pysähdyimme pari kertaa ja meillä oli aikaa kuvata asukuvani.


  Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti