Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

9.12.2015

EARLY CHRISTMAS


On Sunday my family and my grandparents had our Christmas dinner, because we are taking a family trip to Gran Canaria over Christmas. I think it's going to be fun to take a break from the cold and rainy Finland, even though it's only about 20°C there it's much better then here. Otherwise I've been quite busy because I was in high school for a period and I had to focus all my energy on school because I'm taking a double Degree and it's a lot harder that just going to high school, because there is so much that you have to learn on your own time. I'm also excited that I'm half through my studies and then I get to do what I really love, going to fashion design school :D. I also really love this shirt, what do you think? 
PS. I'll try to post as much as I can from my trip, and I'll probably also post some pictures that I'm taking for my photography class.  

Sunnuntaina pidimme perheeni ja isovanhempieni kanssa joulu päivällisen, koska olemme lähdössä perhematkalle Gran Canarialle joulun yli. Luulen että siitä tulee tosi ihanaa pitää tauko tästä kylmästä ja sateisesta säästä, vaikka siellä on vain 20 astetta se on parempi kuin täällä. Muuten olen kyllä ollut aika kiireinen koska käyn kaksoistutkinnon ja minun piti fokusoida kaikki energiani lukioon. Olen myös innoissani siitä että olen puoli välissä opintojani ja sitten pääsen tekemään mitä rakastan, vaatesuunnittelua :D. Pidän myös tosi paljon paidastani, mitä pidätte?
Ps. Yritän poustata niin paljon kuin mahdollista matkan aikana, ja luultavasti tulen myös poustata pari kuvaa mitä otan valokuvaus kurssiani varten.

 



The food was so delicious, my sister prepared the whole dinner. There were about seven different first and main courses and four desserts. My whole family is vegetarian so we've never eaten any traditional Christmas food and I think it's more fun that way because we can just chose what to eat every year instead of just eating the same thing every year. Next weekend we're going to my other grandparents to stuff ourselves with food :D

Ruoka oli tosi herkullista, siskonu oli valmistanut koko illallisen. Oli noin seitsemän eri alku ja pääruokaa ja viisi jälkiruokaa. Kaikki perheessäni on kasvissyöjiä niin emme ole ikinä syönyt perinteistä jouluruokaa ja mielestäni se on paljon kivempaa kun voi valita mitä syö joka vuosi sensiaan että syö samaa perinneruokaa joka vuosi. Ensi viikonloppuna menemme tosille isovanhemmileni syömään paljon herkkuja :D



Shirt- Villa
Pants- Noa Noa
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti