Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

19.12.2015

OF TO GRAN CANARIA





On Thursday evening we started our trip to the Gran Canaries with my family. I was wearing the outfit in the pictures except for the shoes that I bought on Monday and when I saw them in the shop I instantly fell in love with them and just had to have them. I think this outfit is really chic and edgy and that’s what I love about it, it’s really me.

Torstai iltapäivällä aloitimme perheeni kanssa matkamme Kanariansaaria kohti. Minulla oli päällä asu jonka näette kuvassa, paitsi kengät jotka ostin maanantaina, ja kun näin ne kaupassa rakastuin heti niihin ja oli ihan pakko ostaa ne. Mielestäni tämä asu on hyvin chic ja edgy ja sentaki tykkään tästä asusta hyvin paljon, se on niin minun tyyliäni.





Pants- Noa Noa
Shirt- Cubus
Jacket- Sisley
Belt- H&M

It was really nice to get away from the rainy Finland, I actually like the snow in the winter and it’s a part of Christmas even though I’m not that fond of it. I’ve never been that keen on taking sun or the unbearable heat, so instead of laying on the beach like the rest of my family I’m going to be working out at the gym, taking a lot of pictures and studying. I’m going to be writing my Finnish final exam in the spring and because I don’t get al the courses at the high school I have to study a lot by myself.

On another note I just bought my Hollywood Undead ticket on Monday and I’m already so stoked for the concert, so I was thinking that I would do a concert post like the one I did about Bullet for my Valentine. Comment down if you’d like one.

I’m sorry that it took this long for this post to come up there were some problems with the internet connection.

Oli kyllä tosi mukavaa pästä pois kylmästä ja sateisesta Suomesta, minusta lumi on mukava olla talvella ja se kuuluu jouluun, vaikka en itse pidä joulusta erikoisen paljon. En ole erikoisen innostunut makamaan auringossa tai sietämättömästä kuumudesta, niin sensiaan että makaisin perheeni kanssa rannalla paahtumassa niin aion käydä salilla treenaamassa, ottamassa paljon kuvia ja myös opiskella vähän. Tulen kirjoittamaan Suomen keväällä ja koska teen kaksoistutkinnon minun pitää opiskella aika paljon omalla ajalla.

Muussa mielessä niin ostin maanantaina Hollywood Undead lippuni ja olen todella innostunut konsertista, niin ajattelin että voisin tehdä samanlaisen blog postauksen kun tein Bullet for my Valentinin konsertista. Kommentoikaa jos haluatte semmoisen.

Pahoittelen että kesti näin kauan kunnes sain tämän posti laitettua ylös, minulla oli vähän ongelmia internet yhteyksen kanssa.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti