Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

28.3.2016

EGGS AND AVOCADOES



  

Hi, I love rye bread and definitely with fried eggs and avocado on top. I'm so sad that this is the last day of the holiday, and tomorrow I have to go back to work, and leave my parents home. I think it's amazing that I get rid of them and get back to my peaceful own home, but off curse it's been nice to have people around you for once.

Moikka, rakastan ruisleipää ja erityisesti paistetun kananmunan kera ja avokadoa päällä. Olen vähän surullinen siitä että tänään on viimeinen päivä lomaa, ja huomenna pitää mennä takaisin töihin, ja lähte vanhempieni luota pois. Olen kyllä helpoittunut että pääsen eroon perheestäni ja pääsen takaisin rauhalliseen omaan kotiini, mutta tottakai on ollut mukavaa olla ihmisiä ympärillään.
Love, Bella

2 kommenttia: