Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

21.3.2016

TURTLENECKS

 


Hi guys, hope you're having a great start for the week. Today I did my Finnish finals, I'm so happy that it's finally over, so I don't have to stress about it anymore. I've been really stressed out about the finals even though I know that I'll probably re write it next fall. I'm so re-leaved that I can finally start training again, because I made a decision a while back that I wouldn't train until after the finals, cause I was always thinking about the fact that I didn't go to the gym and feeling bad about it.
I have to say that I'm really satisfied with how I think that I did today, even though I finish it in quite shot time. I really hope I get the grade that I was hoping for, other vise I'm going to write it again next fall. 

Moikka, toivottavasti viikkonne on alkanut mukavasti. Tänään minulla oli suomen kirjotukset. Olen tosi iloinen että ne ovat vihdoinkin ohi , niin minun ei tarvitse stressta asiaa enään. Olen ollut tosi stressaantunut näistä kirjotuksista, vaikka tulen todennäköisti kirjoittamaan suomen uudestaan syksyllä. Olen myös tosi helpoittunut että voin vihdoinkin aloittaa treenaamisen uudestaan, koska tein vähän aikaa sitten päätöksen että en aio treenata ennen kirjoituksia, koska mietin kokoajan sitä että kun en mennyt salille ja semmoista.
On kyllä pakko sanoa että olen kyllä aika tyytyväinen suoritukseeni tänään, vaikka olin aika nopeasti valmis. Toivon että saisin toivoamani arvosanan, muuten tulen varmaan kirjoittamaan syksyllä uudestaan.


 

 

The only thing that makes this Monday a little less great, is the fact that it's winter again, snow everywhere. As I've said before it's so sad because last Thursday it was over 5 Celsius degrees warm and now it's a few minus degrees.  

Ainoa asia mikä tekee tästä maanantaista vähän huonomman on että talvi tuli takaisin, lunta on kaikkialla. Kuten olen maininnut aikaisemmin, on tosi surullista että oli viime torstaina yli viisi astetta lämmintä ja nytten pari miinus astetta.
Love, Bella




Turtleneck- Bik Bok
Pants- Noa Noa
Jacket- Jennyfer
Shoes- Convers

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti