Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

12.6.2016

A NICE DAY





 Yesterday me and one of my best friends went for coffee, talked and had a lot of fun and then walked around some shops. I have to say that I haven't had this much fun in a really long time, and it was just at the moment I needed it.
A new restaurant was opened about a month ago right next to where I live and now I've eaten there three times and the food has been so amazing every time. Lets just talk about the logo for a second, I think it's so cool and cute and modern, just love everything about the place. The only thing is that you have to queue for a long time, but I guess that comes with all everything else being so good.
After stuffing our faces with delicious food we watched some movies and then went to bed. Everything about this day was just perfect. I wish you all a great next week.

Eilen olin yhden parhaan kaverin kanssa kahvilla, puhuimme ja pidimme hauskaa ja myöhemmin kävelimme vähän kaupoissa. Pakko sanoa että minulla ei ole ollut näin hauskaa pitkään aikaan, ja ilahdutti juuri kun sitä tarvitsin.
Uusi ravintola nimeltä Thai Street Food avattiin noin kuukausi sitten ihan kämppäni viereen ja olen nytten syönyt siellä kolme kertaa ja ruoka on ollut yhtä hyvää joka kerta. Omg toi logo eikö se ole ihan sika cooli mutta samaan aikaan niin suloinen, rakastan kaikkea koko mestasta. Ainuut pieni asia on että pitää jonottaa aika pitkään, mutta eikö se vähän kuulu asiaan jos on hyvä mesta.
Syötyämme itsemme ihan täyteen herkullist ruokaa katsoimme vähän leffoja ja sitten menimme nukkumaan.
Kaikki päivässä oli täydellistä. Toivotan teille kaikille mukavaa ensi viikkoa.

Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti