Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

1.6.2016

CIGARETTE PANTS







Hi guys, omg I can't believe that there's only two days left until my summer holiday start. On Saturday I'm going to one of my childhood friends graduation party, I'll post about that later. 
It's really hot here but I'm still wearing a lot of black because that's what I feel most comfortable in, but maybe I'll try to mix it up a bit this summer in England. My summer is so full of stuff that I have to do, and that's an amazing thing I think, because I've always just lain inside an done nothing. I only have one really big thing that I'm stressing about and that's my driving theory test and after I pass that I'm driving my driving test hopefully two days after my 18th birthday, Yay so excited and anxious at the same time. Favourite song at the moment: Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head. I wish you all an amazing last week or or month or whatever unlit you're summer holiday starts. 

Moikka kaikki, omg en pysty uskomaan että on vain kaksi päivää jäljellä koulua ennen kesälomaa. Lauantaina olen menossa lapsuus kaverin lakkiaisiin ja siitä tulee myöhemmin postaus.
Täällä on tosi lämmin, mutta käytän silti aika paljon mustaa, koska tunnen itseni eniten varmalta silloin, mutta ehkä minun pitäisi vähän koittaa jotain uuttaa Enlannissa tänä kesänä. Minulla tulee olemaan tosi kiireellinen kesä, ja se on mielestä tosi hyvä asia, koska muuten makoilisin vain sisällä mitään tekemättä. Minulla on vain yksi iso asia jäljellä joka stressaa minua ja se on teoria kokeeni ja päästyäni sen läpi inssi toivottavasti kaksi päivää 18 vuotis syntymäpäiväni jälkeen, Jee olen niin innoissani mutta samaan aikaan vähän ahdistunut. Lempi biisini tällä hetkellä on Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head. Toivotan teille kaikille mahtavaa viimeistä viikkoa tai kuukautta tai mitä tahansa kunnes teidän kesäloma alkaa. 
Love, Bella






























Pants- Noa Noa   
Shirt- GinaTricot
Kimono- Noa Noa
Bag- Mango
Shoes- Converse

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti