Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

27.4.2016

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD













Hi, I’m really sorry that it took me this long to make this post, but in it’s finally here. On the 18 March me and four of my friends went to see Hollywood Undead live at the Circus. Me and one of my friends had bought a VIP ticket so we go to meet them. It felt so surreal so be standing in front of them and when it was my turn so get my stuff signed all my English knowledge just went a away. I’d drawn a picture for Johnny 3 tears and when I gave it to him he looked at it and said ‘’OMG I look like a fucking crack head’’ and laughed. He did thank me and gave me a hug. :D

Moikka, Olen tosi pahoillani että on kestänyt niin kauan tämän postin tekemiseen, mut se on vihdoinkin täällä. 18 Maaliskuuta olin neljän kaverin kanssa katsomassa Hollywood Undeadia livenä Cirkuksessa. Minulla ja yhdella kavereistani oli VIP liput niin me saatiin tavata heidät. Se tuntui niin epätodelliselta seistä heidän edessä ja kaikki englannin tiedot hävisivät kun oli minun vuoroni saada heidän nimmarit. Olin piirtänyt Johnny 3 tearsille piirustuksen ja kun annoin sen hänelle, hän katsoi sitä ja sanoin ‘’OMG I look like a fucking crack head’’ ja nauroi. Sitten hän kiitti mua ja sain halin. :D



Another amazing thing was that Attila opened for them and they are also one of my favorite bands, so I kind of got two bands at the same time.
Other exciting news are that we actually managed to get tickets to Kent’s fare well concert next fall, and that it very exiting because it has been childhood music for me and I still listen to their new albums. 

Toinen mieletön asia oli että Attila avasivat heille ja he ovat myös yksi lempi bändeistäni, niin sain nähädä kaksi lempi bändiä yhdellä kerralla.
Iksi jännittävä juttu on että perheeni onnistuin saamaan aika hyvät liput Kentin hyvästely keikalle, ja olen tosi innoissani siitä koska olen lapsuudesta asti kuunnellut Kentiä.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti