Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

8.8.2016

BEST MONDAY EVER








Hi guys, so today was the last whole day in London, feeling so sad because I really liked this city. In the morning I went to the gym to start the day on the right side, then a very nice breakfast, and nowhere to rush so got to put makeup on without stressing which was just perfect. My dad went to work and went to Oxford street shopping, found some really nice stuff. I bought myself my first Kate Spade calendar, so excited for starting to use it, it's so chic and a plus is that you can use it for one and a half year. I also found myself the white pants I was talking about in a previous post, and this time they fit perfectly. I also found a great duvet jacket for fall, because that's what's waiting for me home in Finland. Hope you had a great Monday.

Moikka kaikki, eli tänään oli viimeinen kokonainen päivä Lontoossa, surullinen koska tykkään Lontoosta tosi paljon. Aamulla kävin salilla aloittamassa päivä oikealla tavalla, sitten tuli syötyä hyvä aamupala ja ei ollut minnekkään kiire niin sain meikattua ilman stressiä. Isäni lähti töihin ja minä Oxford sreetille shoppailemaan, löysin pari tosi kivaaa asiaa. Ostin itselleni ensimmäisen Kate Spade kalenterin itselleni, olen niin innostunut aloittaa sen käyttämistä, se on niin tyylikäs ja se on jopa puolitoista vuotta pitkä. Löysin myös itselleni vihdoinkin ne valkoiset housut mistä puhuin entisessä postauksessa, ja tällä kertaa ne istuivat täydellisesti. Löysin myös untuvatakin syksyksi, koska semmoista säätä odottaa minua kotona suomessa. Toivottavasti teilläkin oli mukava maanantai.
Love, Bella


Shirt - Gina tricot
Pants - New Look
Jacket - H&M
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Guess

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti