Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

20.8.2016

UPDATE


Hi, sorry for not having posted for quite a while. My school started last Wednesday and we jumped right in to having a lot of work to do. I'm also taking a kind of prep course in math for my finals and that took up all my evenings this week, and to top it all of I got a cold on Thursday. I hope I'll get better soon so I can get back to posting. Hope you all understand, have a great weekend.

Moikka, anteeksi postauksien puutteesta vähän aikaan. Kouluni alkoi viime keskiviikkona, ja aloitimme heti tekemällä paljon töitä. Käyn myös iltaisin matikka kertauskurssilla joka oli iltapäivisin, ja kaupan päälle sain flunssan torstaina. Toivottavasti paranen pian niin että pääsisin takaisin postailemaan. Toivottavasti ymmärrätte, ja hyvää viikonloppua kaikille.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti