Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

2.8.2016

ASTRONOMY

 

































 

































 
 





















 


































Hi guys, today I wanted to share with you this outfit. I really like the shirt as you can see the sleeves aren't really sleeves they are more like flowy flaps. I also really like the detailing on the shirt it's kind of feminine, but at the same time not too much for me. I've been wearing these pants a lot lately, because they are so comfortable and in general I've been using more comfortable clothing. The shoes are so simple but cute, I only own one other pair of sandals like this, so I thought it was time to buy myself another. I never used to wear shoes that have open toes or show my feet in general, but I've learned to live with my feet so if I feel like wearing a pair of sandals I will. I've learned that if you don't walk with your head down and looking at your feet no one else will, so stop looking down and keep your head held high no matter what. Hope you are having a great week, see you later.

Moikka kaikki, tänään ajattelin jakaa kanssanne tämän asun. Tykkään tosi paljon tästä paidasta, kuten näette hihat evät ihan ole hihoja, enemmän liehuvaa kangasta. Tykkään myös tosi paljon paidan yksityiskohdista, ne ovat vähän naisellisia, mutta ei liikaa minulle. Olen lähiaikoina käyttänyyt näitä housuja aika paljon koska ne ovat tosi mukavat ja olen myös yleisesti alkanut käytää mukavempia vaatteitä. Kengät ovat tosi simpelit mutta suloiset, omistan vain yhdet toiset tämmöiset sandaalit, niin ajattelin että oli aikakin ostaa toiset. Ennen en yleensä käyttänyt kenkiä missä varpaani näkyivät, mutta olen oppinut elämään jalkojeni kanssa, niin jos minulta tuntuu siltä että haluan laittaa sandaalit päälle niin aion. Olen myös oppinut että jos et pidä päätäsi ylhäällä ja tuiota jalkojasi niin ei kukaan muukaan tule tekemään niin. Toivottan teille kaikille hyvää viikkoa, nähdään pian.
Love, Bella







Shirt - Hollister
Pants - H&M
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Watch - Diva
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo
Purse charm - Ted Baker

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti