Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

24.8.2016

SLEEK MAKEUP






Hi guys, today I thought that I'd share with you one of my favorite makeup brands, sleek makeup. I'm obsessed with their highlighting palette. It's so pigmented and the lightest highlighter is light enough for me. When I decided to buy a cream contour palette I was thinking about buying the Anastasia contour kit, but then I found this Sleek one instead and I think it does it's job, but of course I can't compare it to the Anastasia contour kit. I use the Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette for my daily makeup. The contour powder isn't too dark for me and the highlighter is really good as well, the blush is really pigmented so it's easy to put too much and end up looking a bit weird or having to blend a lot. I think that Sleeks makeup is really good quality and an affordable price as well, I really recommend them. Hope you've had a great week.

Moikka kaikki, tänään ajattelin jakaa kanssanne yksi lempi meikki merkeistäni, Sleek makeup. Tykkään tosi paljon highlighter paletista. Se on hyvin pigmentoitu ja vaalein highlightteri on tarpeaksi vaalea minun iho sävyyn. Kun pääti että aion ostaa cream contour kitin mietin ensin Anastasia contour kitin ostamista, mutta sitten löysin tämän Sleekin sen sijaan ja mielestäni se tekee kyllä työnsä ihan hyvin, mutta tottakai en voi verrata sitä Anastasian kittiin. Käytän jokapäiväisessä meikissäni Face Form Contouring & Blush Palettia. Sen contour puuteri ei ole liian tumma minulle, ja highlighterikin on tosi hyvä, poskipuna on tässä aika tumma ja pigmentoitu, niin pitää varoa ettei sitä tule liika niin ettei näytä ihan oudolta tai sitten pitää istua aika kauan blendaamassa. Mielestäni Sleekin meikit ovat hyvää laatua ja lisäksi aika hyvä edullinen hita, suosittelen kyllä niitä. Toivottavasti teillä on ollut mukava viikko.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti