Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

6.8.2016

LONDON DAY 1



Hi guys, so today me and my dad took the train to London and checked in to the hotel around four. After that we changed clothes and then went out to eat dinner at Comptoir lebanais aigan, and the food was as amazing as last time. After that we went to Harrods, and omg there was so much nice  things and I new that I wanted to buy something very nice, but I didn't know that of all that I could have chosen from I of curse chose Ted Baker, you'll see what I bought soon. Dad also found something nice from Ted Baker, feel like I've corrupted him :). It's the last weekend before my school starts, so I'm trying to get everything out of it. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Moikka kaikki, tänään otin isäni kanssa junan lontooseen ja kirjauduimme sisään hotelliin noin neljän maissa. Sen jälkeen vaihdoimme vaatteet ja lähdimme syömään illallista Comptoir lebanaisiin taas, ja ruoka oli viläkin yhtä hyvää, ehdotan kovasti. Sitten päätimme lähteä Harrodsiin shoppailemaan, ja omg miten paljon kauniita ja ihania asioita oli ja tiesin että halusin ostaa jotakin hienoa, mutta en tietänyt että kaikista hienoista merkeistä valitsisin jotain Ted Bakerista, saatte kyllä nähdä mitä ostin myöhemmin. Iäni myös löysi jotain kivaa Ted Bakerilta, tuntuu vähän siltä että olen korruptoinut hänet :). On viimeinen viikonloppu ennen kun koulu alkaa, niin yritän saada kaiken irti viimeisistä vapaa päivistä. Toivottavasti teillä on mukava viikonloppu.
 Love, Bella


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti