Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

3.10.2016

FALL OUTFIT



Shirt - Primark
Pants - Noa Noa
Jacket - Cubus
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Superdry






Hi guys, fall has finally begun, it's my favorite season of the year, I love all the pretty colors in the nature, it's not to hot anymore and I just love fall outfits. A bit chilly mornings are my favorite, drinking warm coffee and having a light sweater on while watching the sun rise. The only thing that I don't like about fall is the heavy rain we often have here in Finland, but otherwise I love everything about it. On another note, look at my nails I had them done at one of my friends work friends, and I'm just obsessed, I've always been very insecure about my nails, because they grow downwards and aren't that long and they just look weird to me, but now I'm super happy. Another thing I like about fall is the cool boots you start to wear, like these I'm wearing at the moment, I really like them because they aren't to high and they aren't just a pair of simple black boots. Hope you'll have a good week. 

Moikka kaikki, syksy on vihdoinkin täällä, syksy on lempi vuodenaikani. Rakastan kaikkia ihania värejä luonnossa, ei ole liian lämmintä enään ja rakastan syys asuja. Pikkasen viileät aamut ovat lempparini, lämpimän kahvin juominen aamun nousua katsellen. Ainoa asia mistä en pidä syksyssä on rakkasateet, (mutta kuka niistä pitäisikään) mutta muuten rakastan kaikkea syksyssä. Katsokaa muuten minun ihania kynsiä kävin laittamassa ne yhden kaverini työkaverin luonna, ja olen ihan koukussa niihin, olen aina ollut tosi epävarma kynsistäni, koska ne kasvavat alaspäin, eikä ole erityisen pitkät, ja muutenkin näyttävät mielestäni oudoilta, mutta olen nytten erittäin iloinen niistä. Toinen asia syksyssä mistä pidän, on kivat kengät, esimerkiksi niin kuten nämä mitkä minulla on päällä, tykkään niistä tosi paljon, koska ne eivät ole liian korkeat ja evät myöskään ole ihan perus simppelit mustat kengät. Toivotan teille kaikille mukavaa viikkoa.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti