Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

26.10.2016

TWENTY ONE PILOTS CONCERT












Hi guys, so yesterday I went to the Twenty one Pilots concert in Helsinki, it was simply amazing, the whole show was the best I've ever seen. They put on such a huge show with amazing and surprising elements, like for example when they are playing on the stage one second and the other they are suddenly in the middle of the crowd playing. It was also really nice meeting an old friend and making a new one, I did queue alone for about two and a half hour, but when I got to the door I found myself standing next to an old friend, and it was really nice meeting again after a long time. The whole concert was everything that I hoped for, and even more, they played every one of my favorite songs and even though they are only two they were the least boring band I've ever seen. I really hope they'll come back to Finland, because this was their first concert here, and I'll definitely go again. I was also pleasantly surprised how much I liked the warm up guy, Bry. I really liked his songs and humor. I suggest that you'll check him out. I'm going to Kents concert on Friday, and I'm really looking forward to that. Have a great week you all.

Moikka kaikki, olin eilen Twenty one Pilotsin keikalla Helsingin jäähallissa, se oli lyhyesti sanottuna ihan jumalattoman hyvä, koko esitys oli paras minkä olen ikinä nähnyt. He laittovat valtavan shown päälle hämmästyttävin ja yllättävin elementein, esim. kun he soittivat lavalla ja yhtäkkiä olivatkin kesken joukkomassaa soittamassa. Oli myös mukava tavata yhtä vanhaa ystävää ja saada myös uuden, jonotin kyllä yksin kunnes huomasin ovella seisovani  yhden vanhan ystävän vieressä, ja oli tosi mukava tavata vuosien jälkeen. Koko konsertti oli kyllä kaikkea ja jopa enemmän kun olin toivonut, he soittivat jokaisen lemppari laulun. Toivon että he tulevat takaisin suomeen, koska tämä oli heidän ensimmäinenkerta suomess, ja aion todellakin mennä uudestaa. Olin myös positiivisesti yllätynyt miten paljon tykkäsin lämppäristä, Bry. Tykkäsin todella paljon hänen lauluista ja huumorista. Ehdotan että käytte kuuntelemassa hänen biisejä, itse ainakin tykkään. Perjantaina on Kentin konserttija odottelen sitä innoissani. Hyää viikkoa kaikille.
Love, Bella


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti