Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

12.10.2016

PERSONAL DAY

 



 Pants - New Look
Shirt - H&M
Jacket - Cubus
Bag - Gaudi
Shoes - Airwalk
Gloves - Cubus

Hi, guys, hope you've been having a great week so far, I'm now in my job learning period, where you are about two months working for a interior designer. On Monday I had a telecommuting day, because I had to go to the dentist in the middle of the day, so I stayed at my parents home, because I didn't want to go to a new dentist. I was a little nervous, I've never had holes in my teeth, and I didn't want to start now. I didn't have any holes, but my wisdom teeth has to be operated and I am NOT looking forward to that. Afterwards I walked around in a few shops, while waiting for my bus. I ended up buying a long sleeved shirt from Carlings, that is really nice, and reserve a highlight brush from Kicks, because they were out at the moment. Hope you all a great continuation on your week. 

Moikka kaikki, toivottavasti teillä on ollut mukava viikko tähän asti. Olen nytten työharjoittelujaksossani, missä olen noin kaksi kuukautta sisustussuunnittelijan luona töissä. Maanantaina tein etätöitä, koska minun piti käydä hammaslääkärissä kesken päivää, niin jäin vanhempieni luo, koska en halua vaihtaa hammaslääkäriä. Olin vähän jännittyny, koska minulla ei ole ikinä ollut reikiä hampaissa, enkä halunnut nytten aloittaa. Minulla ei onneksi ollut mitään reikiä, mutta minun viisaudenhampaat pitää operoida, enkä todellakaan odota sitä. Hammaslääkärin jälkeen kävelin vähän ympäri kaupoissa. Päädyin ostamaan pitkähihasen paidan Carligsista, joka on todella ihana, ja varasin itselleni highlight huiskan Kicksistä, koska ne olivat loppu sillä hetkellä. Toivotan teille kaikille hyvää viikon jatkoja.
Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti