Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

14.7.2016

CHILLING DAY

















Dress - Hollister

Cardigan - Cubus

Shoes - Mango

Bag - Ted Baker


Hi, guys so today I've been chilling, because I only realized that I only have under a month left of my summer holiday. Although I really look forward to getting back to my last year of school, I'm also concerned that I'll spend my last weeks of summer holiday either studying or doing nothing, something I'd like to avoid. 
I bought this dress on my shopping trip a month back, from Hollister. I'm really in love with it, it just sits so perfectly on me, highlighting the best parts and just the perfect length. I also realized that my new Ted Baker bag can also be used like this, so nice for going to a little fancier dinner or something like that. Hope you all a great end of the week. 

Moikka kaikki, tänään olen vain chillaillut, koska tajusin että on alle kuukausi jäljellä kesälomaa. Vaikka olen todella innoissani viimeisen kouluvuoden alkamisesta, olen myös huolissani siitä että tulen viettämään viimeiset viikkoni kesälomaa joko opiskelemalla, tai ei tekemällä mitään, jotain mitä haluaisin välttää.
Ostin tämän mekon shoppailu reissullani noin kuukausi taakseppäin Hollisterista. Olen todella ihastunut siihen, istuu päälläni niin täydellisesti, korostaa parhaita paikkoja ja juuri oikean pituinen. Huomasin että voi myös käyttää uutta Ted Baker laukkuani näin, tosi ihana esimerkiksi illalliselle tai jotain semmoista. Toivotan teille kaikille hyvää viikon loppua.
 Love, Bella



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti