Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

23.7.2016

SHOPPING TRIP












Hi guys, so today I went shopping again, I know I should stop, but I don't have much else to do. I thought that it would be fun to show you when I tried stuff on (I bought two tops from Hollister but i didn't try them on because there was such a long line, so you'll see them later). I bought everything else except the white pants, I really wanted them, but those were just a little bit too small, and I've learned that never buy something just because you'll probably wear it someday or think you're going to lose weight and then you'll be able to wear them. I really liked the combination of the read blouse and the white pants, I'll just have to try to find them somewhere else. The black jumpsuit was so nice and light on, and it went perfectly with my grey bralette I was wearing, which I  bought on Thursday from Hollister, and it's just so comfortable so I went back trying to buy it in a different color but they were out of everything except the one I'd already bought. You'll see the rest of the stuff in another post, have an amazing weekend :).

Moikka kaiki, tänään kävin taas shoppailemassa, tiedän että pitäisi lopettaa, mutta minulla on muuten niin tylsää. Ajattelin että olisi kivaa näyttää mitä kokeilin päälläni, (ostin kasi toppia Hollisterista myös, mutta siellä oli ihan liian pitkä jono niin saatte nähdä ne myöhemmin). Ostin kaiken paitsi valkoiset housut, ne olivat tosi ihanat ja olisin niin halunnut ne, mutta ne oli vähän liian pienet. Olen oppinut ettei ikinä pidä ostaa mitään vain sen takia että ajattelet että tule käyttämään sitä joku päivä, tai että aiot laihtua ja sitten pystyt käyttämään sitä. Tykkään tosi paljon punaisen paidan ja valkoisten housujen yhdistelmästä, saan luvan löytää housut sitten jostain muualta. Musta sortsihaalari oli niin mukava ja kevyt päällä, ja se sopi täydellisesti harmaan braletten kanssa, jonka ostin Hollisterista torstaina, ja se on niin mukava että menin takaisin, koska olisin halunut sen muissa väreissä myös, mutta niillä oli vain jäljellä harmaa jonka olin jo ostanut. Saatte nähä loput jutuista toisessa postissa, hyvää viikonloppua kaikille :).

Love, Bella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti