Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

27.7.2016

COFFEE AND A NEW FRIEND







 

Hi, Guys so today I did just a little shopping, and went to have coffee with a new friend, we are kind of neighbors. It was so nice to finally have someone to do something with because I've been kind of lonely here because my dad is back in Finland for a week with the rest of my family. I bought these shoes a few days ago and they feel kind of like a high heels, but then again not. They are actually really comfortable and when I wear them I feel a bit more like a fashionista, then if I'd be wearing just a simple sandal or a pair of flats. I really like these pants as well, I've been wearing them a lot because they are so comfortable, which I've been into lately. It's really nice to feel comfortable and fashionable at the same time. It's been a trend a really long time now to start wearing much more comfortable clothes like nike shoes, bralettes, boyfriend jeans etc. and it's a really good thing that you don't always have to walk around in skinny jeans, tight tops and stuff like that, but I also like wearing stuff like that so I hope it won't escalate to not being able to wear stuff like that without being judged. Hope you've had a great week this far.


 Moikka kaikki, tänään shoppailin vähän, ja sitten kävin kahvilla uuden kaverin kanssa, ollan tyyliin naapureita. Oli tosi mukavaa vihdoinkin tehdä jotain jonkun kanssa, koska olen ollut vähän yksinäinen täällä, koska isäni lähti takaisin suomeen viikoksi näkemään perhettä. Ostin nämä uudet kengät pari päivää sitten, ja ne tuntuvat ihan kuin korkokengät, mutta sitten taas ei. Ne ovat oikeastaan tosi mukavat, ja kun minulla on ne päällä niin tunnen itseni vähän enemmän fashionistaksi, kuin jos minulla olisi ihan tavalliset sandaalit, tai balleriinat päällä. Tykkää tosi paljon myös näistä housuista, olen käyttänyt niitä aika paljon lähiaikoina, koska ne ovat tosi mukavat, josta olen tykännyt aika paljon lähiaikoina. On tosi mukavaa että voi tuntea itsensä tyylikkääksi ja mukavalta samaan aikaan. On ollut aika pitkään aikaan mukavia vaatteitä, esim. nike kengät, bralettes, boyfriend jeans jne., ja se on tosi hyvä asia ettei aina tarvitse pukeutua pillifarkkuihin, tai tiukkoihin toppeihin, mutta tykkään myös niistä, niin toivon ettei se tule menemään siihen ettei voi pukeutua tiukkoihin vaatteisiin ilman että sinua tuomioidaan. Toivottavasti teillä on ollut mukava viikko.
Love, Bella



Top - Hollister
Bralette - Hollister
Pants - New Look
Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Sunglasses - Noa Noa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti