Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

2.7.2016

RED DOOR













Hi guys, so today me and my dad went for a walk to the city and stopped at the Cambridge University observatory with this really pretty red door. We went to the city to buy some more studying supplies for me and the stopped to eat at the Rainbow Cafe again, the food as delicious as last time. 
I've finally found a pair of high waisted pants that are comfortable and good looking on me. They are just perfect, and the jacket, I know that the bomber jacket has been a big thing for a while now, but I never found one that looked good on me, and I have to say that I never thought that it would be something for me. This jacket is just perfect instead, it's light, doesn't look too big on me (all the bomber jackets did), and just so chic and my style, something I can't say of the bomber jacket.

                                                                            °°°

Moikka kaikki, tänään menimme isäni kanssa kävelylle kaupunkiin, ja matkalla pyshdyimme Cambridge yliopiston observatoriolla jossa oli tämä kaunis punainen ovi. Kävimme kaupungilla ostamassa vähän enemmän opiskeluun liittyviä asioita ja pysähdyimme syömään Rainbow kahvilassa, ruoka oli yhtä hyvää kuin viimeksi.
Olen vihdoinkin löytänyt hyvät high waisted housut, jotka ovat mukavat ja näyttävät hyvältä päälläni. Ne ovat just täydelliset, ja tämä takki, tiedän että bomber takit ovat olleet muotia nytten vähän aikaan, mutta en ikinä löytänyt sitä joka olisi näyttänyt hyvältä päälläni, ja pakko sanoa että en ikinä ajatellutkaan että se olisi mitään minun makuun. Tämä takki on täydellinen sen sijaan, se on kevyt, ei näytä liian isolta päälläni (kaikki bomber takit näyttivät), ja niin chic ja minun tyyliä, mitä en voisi sanoa bomber takista.
Love, Bella




























































Shirt - Gap
Pants - New Look
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Stylesnob
Bag - Terminal D

2 kommenttia: