Bella's Fashionlife

Bella's Fashionlife

31.7.2016

RED AND WHITE







Today I decided to share with you a few pieces that I bought on my shopping trip last week. So firstly the red shirt that you saw me wearing, so nice and the cut out detailing is just so nice. Second I bought this white summer bomber jacket, so nice if it's just a bit chilly outside or in the fall and winter under a jacket. Thirdly the shoes, omg they are just so nice, maybe for a night out or a nice party. They are a bit high, and because I'm quite tall I used to feel a little uncomfortable with a pair of high heels as well, but now I've just decided to not give a fu*k about what others think. Lastly I bought two new charm additions to my Thomas Sabo bracelet, a crown because I think it's really pretty, and a note, because I've played the piano ten years, and also because a few years ago my sister bought a Thomas Sabo necklace to my as a birthday present with the note, but it got stolen about a year a go. Hope you have a great Sunday. 

Tänään päätin jakaa kanssanne pari asiaa mitä ostin viime viikon shoppailu reissulla. Ensiksi punainen paita, se on niin kiva leikattujen yksityiskohtien kera. Toiseksi ostin tämän valkoisen kesä bomber takin, niin mukava viilellä kesäiltoina tai syksylä ja talvella ulkotakin alla. Kolmanneksi kengät, omg ne ovat kyllä niin ihanat, ehkä illanviettoa varten tai hinoon juhlaan. Ne ovat kyllä vähän korkeat, ja koska olen aika pitkä valmiiksi niin olisin ennen tuntenut itseni ihan sika epämukavalta niin korkeissa korkokengissä, mutta olen oppinut olla välittämättä mitä muut ajattelevat. Viimeiseksi ostin kaksi uutta korua Thomas Sabolta rannerenkaaseni, kruunu koska se on niin kaunis, ja nutin koska olen soittanut pianoa kymmenen vuotta, ja myös koska pari vuotta sitten siskoni osti Thomas Sabo kaulakorun syntymäpäivä lahjaksi missä oli tämä sama nuotti, mutta se varastettiin noin vuosi sitten. Toivotan teille kaikille hyvää Sunnuntaita.
Love, Bella



Shoes - Kurt Geiger
Bomber - New Look
Shirt - Zara
Bracelet - Thomas Sabo
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti